Last updated: October 5, 2020
- “we”, “us”, “our”, or “LightDeck” means MBio Diagnostics, Inc. d/b/a LightDeck Diagnostics and its affiliates;
- “Website” means www.LightDeckcom; and
- “you” or “your” means any visitor to the Website, including any entity you may represent and any entity using the Website on your behalf.
- General Types of Information.You may provide us with two types of information during your visit to the Website: anonymous or non-personally identifiable information we collect automatically as you navigate the Website, and personally identifiable information that you voluntarily share with us.
- Anonymous or Non-Personally Identifiable Information.When you visit the Website, we may automatically collect information from you individually but that does not identify you, such as the search engine you used to access the Website, the previous websites you visited, the websites or advertisements you view or select, the type of Internet browser you use, the computer operating system you use, and your computer’s internet protocol (“IP”) address. The information we collect automatically helps us improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns, store information about your preferences, speed up your searches, and recognize you when you return to the Website. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
(b) Log Data. When you visit the Website, our web servers may automatically collect anonymous information that describes how our visitors use and navigate the Website. This information includes the number and frequency of visitors to each web page and the length of their stays, as well as the anonymous information that your web browser automatically sends to us, such as browser type, referrer data that identifies the web page visited before and after your visit to the Website, and IP addresses. We also may determine what technology is available through your browser to serve you the most accessible version of a web page.
(c) IP Addresses. An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer or network when you are on the Internet. When visitors request pages from the Website, our servers may log the visitor’s IP address.
(d) Clear GIFs. Clear GIFs (also referred to as web beacons, pixel tags and single-pixel GIFs) are invisible files on web pages that you visit. When you visit a page on the Website that contains a clear GIF, the clear GIF communicates with your computer to determine, among other things, whether you have been to that page before or viewed a particular advertisement. We may use clear GIF to track usage of the Website, to count users who have visited those pages and other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
(e) Other Methods. Where authorized by law and as permitted by the United States Federal Trade Commission guidelines, we may use other monitoring technologies and third-party service providers who may gather data for purposes of reporting website traffic and statistics.
- Personally Identifiable Information.Personally identifiable information is information that identifies you, such as your name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card (or other financial account) information, and other information that is associated with you (“personally identifiable information”). We may ask you to provide personally identifiable information when you create an online account, purchase products or services, contact us with a question or concern, fill out forms on the Website or participate in other activities when you visit the Website. We may collect publicly available information about you from other sources, such as information from newspapers, blogs, and commercial websites or third party data aggregators. We may use such information to supplement your personally identifiable information maintained by us. We may collect personally identifiable information that you voluntarily disclose on the Website, absent any request from us.
- Our Use and Sharing of Your Information.
(a) Fulfillment, Changes, and Communications. We use personally identifiable information for the purpose for which you provided it, such as to present the Website and its consents to you; to fulfill your request for products, services or information; and to process and administer your requests. We may use personally identifiable information to notify you of changes to the Website or any products or services we over through it, to provide you with news, e-mail offers, and other information, to let you know about other information, products and services that may be of interest to you, and to tailor our online offerings to your preferences. We may use personally identifiable information with your consent, or for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
(b) Website Analysis. We may combine anonymous usage information collected from your visit to the Website with that of other users to determine which features and areas of the Website are most popular. This aggregated information does not contain information personally associated with you.
(d) Aggregated Information. We may share aggregated information with third party service providers to assist us with collecting demographic information and improving the Website. We may also share aggregated information with potential advertisers, contractors, investors and other third parties in connection with the sale, advertising, or marketing of our products and services.
(e) Social Network Plugins and Data. The Website may use social media plugins (e.g., the Facebook “Like” button, the “Share to Twitter” button, the “Follow Us on LinkedIn” button) to enable you to easily share information with others. If you are logged into a social media website (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) while browsing the Website, the operator of the social network plugin can place a cookie on your computer, enabling that operator to recognize individuals who have previously visited the Website. These social media plugins also allow that social media website to receive information that you have visited the Website and to share information about your activities on the Website with other users of their social media website. We do not control any of the content from the social media plugins. For more information about social media plugins from other social media websites, you should refer to those sites’ privacy and data sharing statements. You agree that we are not responsible for any acts or omissions by these social media service providers.
(h) Business Transfers. We may disclose your personally identifiable information to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personally identifiable information held by us about the Website users is among the assets transferred.
- Transfer of Information.The Website is intended for users from the United States. If you reside outside of the United States, such as in the European Union or elsewhere, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to and processed in the United States. If you do not wish for us to transfer your personally identifiable information into the United States, do not submit it to us. If you provide us with your personally identifiable information, we will treat your submission of that information as your express consent to allow us to transfer it to and process it in the United States.
- 9. Accessing and Correcting Personally Identifiable Information.You may obtain a copy of your personally identifiable information by contacting us at the contact information listed below or at the telephone number of facsimile number provided on the Contact page of the Website. For your protection, you may be required to provide proof of your identity to obtain a copy of your personally identifiable information. You also may correct any errors in your personally identifiable information by providing us with the correct information. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. We will delete your personally identifiable information (except for your transaction history) from our records upon your written request. However, you may not be able to access some areas of the Website if you choose to delete your personally identifiable information. However, if you are or have been our client or customer, or received any services from us, we reserve the right to maintain archive copies of all communications and other documents in our possession concerning or related to you, including personally identifiable information.
- 10. California.
(a) Shine the Light Law. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits guests and customers who are California residents to request certain information from us regarding disclosure of personally identifiable information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. You may make such a request by contacting us using the contact information provided below.
(b) Right to Opt Out. If you are a California resident and are 16 years of age or older, you have the right to direct businesses to not sell your personally identifiable information at any time (the “right to opt-out”). Consumers who opt-in to personally identifiable information sales may opt-out of future sales at any time. We do not sell users’ personally identifiable information, nor do we intend to or knowingly sell the personally identifiable information of consumers we actually know are under 16 years of age. If you are a California resident and have questions about the right to opt-out as it relates to our use of your personally identifiable information, you can contact us using the contact information provided below.
- 11. Privacy of Children.We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. The Website is not intended or designed for children under the age of 16 years of age without parental consent and direct supervision. By accessing or using the Website, you represent that you are at least 16 years of age. We do not intend to, or knowingly, solicit or collect personally identifiable information directly from individuals under 16 years of age. If you are under 16 years of age, we ask that you not send us any personally identifiable information unless you have parent or guardian permission. If we learn that we have collected or received personally identifiable information from a person under 16 years of age without verification of parental or guardian consent, we will not create a profile or otherwise retain the child’s information and we will delete any such information we received. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16 years of age, please contact us at the contact information listed below.
- 12. Security.We use several encryption methods to ensure that the personally identifiable information you submit to us is secure. We take commercially reasonable measures to ensure that your information remains reliable, accurate, complete and current, and to protect your information from accidental loss, unauthorized use, alteration and disclosure, misuse or destruction. We also take physical, electronic and managerial steps to maintain the security and accuracy of information we collect, including limiting the number of people who have physical access to our database servers, as well as using electronic security systems and password protections that guard against unauthorized access by other visitors or third parties. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your personally identifiable information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of personally identifiable information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
- 14. Opt Out.At various points during your visit to the Website, or when subscribing to a newsletter or mailing list, you may be asked to indicate your willingness to allow us to communicate with you on an ongoing basis, or receive updates or notifications regarding the products and services of LightDeck. We will honor your preferences. At any time, however, you may opt out of further disclosures of your personally identifiable information to third parties by contacting us at the contact information listed below.
5603 Arapahoe Avenue, Suite 1
Boulder, CO 80303