We are developing quantitative point-of-care, multiplex tests for hormones in blood.
*View Regulatory Disclaimer
LightDeck Hormone Portfolio
- Quantitative test for thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) and thyroid panels
- Diagnosis and monitoring
- Primary care, endocrinologists, pharmacies
- Quantitative whole blood test for testosterone
- Diagnosis and monitoring of Low T
- Support clinicians in the assessment of erectile dysfunction and infertility
- Men’s clinics, urologists, pharmacies
- Quantitative female hormone panels (estradiol, LH, FSH…)
- Support clinicians in the assessment of infertility
- OB/GYN, fertility clinics, primary care, pharmacies
Laboratory measurements of hormones are an essential part of medical diagnostics for differential diagnosis, staging and monitoring therapeutic intervention. LightDeck is developing a portfolio of rapid, quantitative lab-quality tests and panels to move these routine lab tests closer to the patient. Simple testing will soon be possible by primary care physicians and specialists in clinics and pharmacies. Diagnosis and dose adjustment can be made during one visit, improving efficiency and patient satisfaction.
By the Numbers
|Category||Facts and Figures|
*Source: American Thyroid Association
*Source: Grandview Research Blood Testing Market Report, August 2021
*Source: Office of Women’s Health
- Under development and not available for sale
Partner with us
Contact us to learn more about our hormone programs.