We are developing quantitative point-of-care, multiplex tests for hormones in blood.
LightDeck Hormone Portfolio
- Quantitative test for thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) and thyroid panels
- Diagnosis and monitoring
- Primary care, endocrinologists, pharmacies
- Quantitative whole blood test for testosterone
- Diagnosis and monitoring of Low T to assess erectile dysfunction or infertility
- Men’s clinics, urologists, pharmacies
- Quantitative female hormone panels (estradiol, LH, FSH…)
- Assess infertility
- OB/GYN, fertility clinics, primary care, pharmacies
Laboratory measurements of hormones are an essential part of medical diagnostics for differential diagnosis, staging and monitoring therapeutic intervention. LightDeck is developing a portfolio of rapid, quantitative lab-quality tests and panels to move these routine lab tests closer to the patient. Simple testing will soon be possible by primary care physicians and specialists in clinics and pharmacies. Diagnosis and dose adjustment can be made during one visit, improving efficiency and patient satisfaction.
By the Numbers
|Product Line||Facts and Figures|
Partner with us
Contact us to learn more about our hormone programs, or to partner with us in clinical studies.